Select all the correct answers:
1. A function can have more than one y intercept.
2. The highest x intercept of f(x) = x^2 + 2x -15 is x =3.
3. A polynomial with odd degree has always at least one intercept.
4. The x intercept of an exponential function is x = 1.
5. A function can intersect the x axis in at most one point.
6.The y intercept is given by the constant term in any polynomial function.
7. You can find the symmetry axis of a quadratic if you know its x intercepts.
8. The x intercept of sqrt(x-4)= 0 is 0.
9. When the discriminant of a quadratic function is negative, the
function does not have any real x intercepts.
10. The x intercepts of any function are also called the zeros of a function.